DESIGN MEASUREMENT AND PHOTO GUIDE
STEP 1: SKETCH OUTLINE OF ROOM
You need no artistic ability to do this. I promise we won't judge what you send us. The room doesn't have to be to scale, but just generally show the layout. When we put your measurements in our system it will bring what your drawing to scale.
- Sketch the outline of your room as if looking down from a birds eye view, as displayed below.
- Include any windows, doors (display which way the doors open)
- Show where power points are located with an ( X ) on your sketch
- Show if there is a T.V point in the room where it is located with ( TV ) on your sketch
STEP 2: MEASURE ROOM
- Measure overall length of each internal walls with your measuring tape
- Show each measurement of all windows, doors, main fixtures eg. fireplace as displayed below
- Show all measurements in feet and inches
STEP 3: TAKE PHOTOS OF YOUR ROOM
- Capture photos of room from the various angles displayed below. This will allow us to get a good sense of your space.
STEP 4: SEND US YOUR MEASUREMENTS AND PHOTO
- When you have completed your measurements either scan your sketch or photograph with your smart phone & submit them at the form here.
We will get started from here. We are so excited to dream up your space with you!