Farmhouse Living provides confidence and inspiration for our readers to create a home they love.
We are a mother-daughter team with a passion for turning houses to homes. We love to share our inspiration with the world, because we believe we have something different to offer. We laugh a lot and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We often differ in opinion making our design process a little more entertaining.
We’re excited to collaborate with businesses large and small that have a similar vision and goal as us!
INSTAGRAM: 23.2K Followers FACEBOOK: 9.4K Fans YOUTUBE: 179K Views PINTEREST: 1.1M Monthly Viewers
WHAT OUR TYPICAL CONTENT STRATEGY LOOKS LIKE:
What makes our sharing strategy different is that we create interest long term rather than driving traffic temporarily. Our YouTube videos and Pinterest pins from 2016 still drive traffic to our blog daily and we are very proud to provide evergreen content for brands in this way.
The blog link will then be delivered using:
- 5 Instagram Posts (with Brand Instagram Handle Tag)
- 3 Instagram Stories
- 1 IG TV Post
- 5 Facebook Posts (with Brand Instagram Handle Tag)
- 5 Facebook Posts (with Brand Instagram Handle Tag) 200 Pinterest Pins
MEET THE FARMHOUSE MEDIA TEAM
Creative director & designer
Shelby not only has a passion for interior design that she gained from her mom, Michelle, but she has a background in digital marketing and studied advertising at the University of Texas at Austin. This has allowed the Farmhouse Living team to create content that serves the community and brands they are partnering with in a strategic way. With a love for small business, Shelby is so proud to have an opportunity to serve in this way.
Charlee is our team photographer. She has an eye for design giving her photos an edge over others in the design field. We’re so proud to show off her work in each blog post. Charlee’s work has been featured on Style Me Pretty along with many local print publications.
Shelby is our media coordinator. She works with brands to find their needs and how we can help clarify their message. With a passion for marketing, we want to not only share your product, but really share what’s different about the company. Shelby digs deep to help support those efforts. She’s also a crazy plant lady with a crazy talent in modern calligraphy. She’s a jack of all trades and we are so thankful to have her.
LOOKING TO COLLABORATE WITH FARMHOUSE LIVING?
We love collaborating! We’ve been fortunate enough to work with so many great companies and we love introducing our readers to new brands that can help them create a home they love. A couple of important things to be aware of:
- We are an Interior Design blog, and our content focuses on bringing our readers confidence to create a home they love. To maintain the integrity of blog, we only accept partnerships from companies that fit with our message. If that’s you, then let’s work together! If not, maybe we should just be friends. But, really great friends!
- We have a project schedule for our spaces and plan collaborations according to how they fit within this schedule. It's best to reach out sooner than later to dream up how we can show off your amazing brand/product within these projects.
For questions or to collaborate on a post, provide a home-related product to Farmhouse Living, offer a product for review or giveaway, or offer a reader discount fill out the contact form below. Please allow 24-48 hours for a reply. We're so excited to team up with you and work together to make things happen!